I really miss your excellent Taproot Kids!
I have gone back and forth and all around, hemmed and hawed, agonized and procrastinated about how to run Taproot this fall, and meanwhile the days are flying by and pretty soon there won’t be any fall left. So here’s what we’re going to do. I hope it will work for you.
2021 Fall After-School Program
- Sign up and pay on-line for each individual day–Be sure to confirm the day and time! They vary!
- Drop-off and pick-up location is Upper City Park
- Drop-off is between 3 and 3:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays; 2-2:30 p.m. on Thursdays
- Pick-up is at 6 p.m. each day
- Kids bring weather-appropriate clothing, a water bottle, and a snack
- We will ride in the Beluga Bus to various locations, depending on weather and other factors
- We’ll follow COVID safety practices–masks, hand sanitizer, social distancing
Destinations and activities for each day will vary depending on the weather and who’s participating, among other factors. We’ll be totally outdoors, so in the event of super-unpleasant weather, we may need to cancel and I’ll issue refunds for that day.
These programs are intended for children ages 5 to 12.
I hope to see you and your intrepid Taproot Kids for some active play, nature exploration, and quiet observation in an atmosphere of friendship and unconditional positive regard! Please contact me if you have questions.